A present from Tiffany must be one of the most exciting ones, because it can be anything from a chic pendant to a gorgeous engagement ring, and no matter what, there's that certainty that it will definitely be a beautiful present.
Last week I was invited to have "Breakfast at Tiffany" to preview Tiffany's gift collection for the holidays, which was comprised of 10 perfect gifts to give this season.
Their list included famous jewelry icons and colorful gemstones from Jean Schlumberger's rings to Elsa Peretti's Bone cuff.
I loved their list, but to me everything in the store is a candidate for the gift collection!
Even better, I can also come up with my "Top 10 gifts I would love to receive from Tiffany". ;)
In no particular order (and without any budgeting limits):
1) A pink sapphire and diamond Circles bracelet in platinum.
2) This green tourmaline and diamond opera length necklace set in platinum and these cushion-cut green tourmaline and diamond flower earrings set in platinum (this was part of their list).
3) Morganite drop earrings with diamonds set in 18k rose gold.
4) A lace-like diamond pendant in platinum.
5) Any of the Tiffany Celebration® rings! From top: baguette diamonds, bead-set diamonds with milgrain edge, shared setting with round brilliant diamonds, channel-set with round brilliant and baguette diamonds, Etoile four-row with pavé-set diamonds, channel-set with square diamonds, channel-set with round brilliant diamonds in platinum.
$4,675, $2,950, $13,725, $3,100, $11,850, $7,650, $4,125
6) Something for every budget: Tiffany Keys Collection pendants in sterling silver, 18 karat gold, 18 karat gold and diamonds, diamonds and platinum (also on their list).
7) An emerald-cut, Lucida®, Tiffany Novo diamond ring in platinum (aka engagement ring)
8) A Tiffany & Co. sterling silver Skate charm bracelet, with charms of the season, from left: snowflake, blue and white candy cane with enamel finish, Return to Tiffany™ medium Heart Tag, skate with blue enamel finish, mini heart key, and shopping bag with blue enamel finish. Oval link bracelet in sterling silver sold separately ($450).
$80, $115, $80, $150, $100, $150
9) A Jean Schlumberger enamel bracelet for Tiffany & Co.
$27,000, $27,000, $22,000, $35,000, $65,000
10) One of Jean Schlumberger’s lavish gemstone rings. The designer plays up the charisma of pink with the extravagant Leaves ring, featuring an 11.99-carat cushion-shape rubellite emerging from lush gold leaves set with 120 round diamonds. And blue at its coolest is captured in a ring with indicolite tourmaline brightly lit by diamonds in full flower (also on their list).
What would your list include?
FTC Disclosure: The Spender received a pretty silver Tiffany key pendant (and breakfast!) as a gift for stopping by Tiffany and previewing the gift collection.