March 29, 2012
PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE Dark Chocolate Spread
Here is something you need to try: PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE, a new product from KRAFT that comes in three delicious flavors: Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate.
I’ve tried and loved the Dark Chocolate spread with its creamy texture and super rich flavor. And just like the name suggests, this is a product to pamper yourself with, at the end of a long day, in front of your favorite movie, eating it straight out of the tub.
Or, you could also try any of these suggestions:
1) I’m Italian, and I’ll put anything on bread. PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE is delicious on a slice of white or whole wheat bread.
2) It’s also delicious on a piece of warm toast!
3) Cut a sugar donut in half, spread the PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE on the bottom half, close it back up. Enjoy!
4) Cut a croissant in half and fill it with PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE. Yum!
5) Cut a corn muffin in half, spread the dark chocolate PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE, et voila’! Another great combination!
6) You can spread it on breakfast waffles.
7) Have you ever heard of zeppoles? Yes? Good! Now try dipping zeppoles in the Dark Chocolate PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE!
8) It tastes great inside sweet crepes, mixed in with bananas pieces.
9) Or to top banana pancakes!
10) Finally, dip orange wedges halfway through and put in the freezer for about an hour. Take them out and eat them cold. So sweet!
I think I could go on and on, the possibilities are endless! Try it out for yourself and feel free to share how you would indulge yourself with a tub of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE.
Real Chocolate blended with rich, creamy PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft”
Posted by NY Spender at 9:14 AM