Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.