Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.