Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.