Technological advancements have revolutionized a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.