Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.