Technological advancements have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very pricey to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really handy if any support is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.