Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is extremely practical if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.