Technological breakthroughs have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.