Technological developments have transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.